McCreary’s Healthy Homes

Carpet Cleaning Experts Charlotte MICarpet Cleaning Experts Charlotte MI.


| Residential Carpet Cleaning | Commercial Carpet Cleaning |


Does it matter how old my carpet is?

McCreary’s Healthy Homes has clients that have had the same carpet for 20 years. Some areas are matted down, but the overall condition of the carpet is great. Accidental spills and stains are attended immediately to preserve the life of the carpet. In conclusion, it does not matter how old your carpet is. Maintain an annual professional to keep your carpet looking it’s best! Call (517) 484-6908 for a free estimate or schedule an appointment with McCreary’s Healthy Homes carpet cleaning experts Charlotte MI.

Hot water extraction!

Often compared to steam cleaning, hot water extraction is a carpet cleaning method that is fairly new. Carpet manufacturers recommend this method of cleaning to uphold warranties. It’s proven that this method of carpet cleaning is more efficient and effective because of its drying and rinse process. Extracting almost 85% of the water used to clean and the remaining 15% drying within a 24 hour period will leave better results. Our technical specialists practice the use of safe-cleaning agents that are pet-friendly.

Save time and money!

Who doesn’t like to save time and money? Sometimes, we have to spend money to save money and the same can be said about time. For an example; it’s only going to take you 10-15 minutes to call and schedule an appointment to hire a professional carpet cleaning company. Replacing your carpet on the other hand, can take up to a week, if not longer. The difference in cost is substantial between cleaning and purchasing new carpet.

Carpet Cleaning Experts Charlotte MIBefore vs After?

Honestly, the carpet didn’t look that bad in the before picture, minus a few spots that stood out. The carpet doesn’t look brand new in the after picture, but keep in mind that the carpet is 20 years old. For being 20 years old, I think we would all agree the carpet looks great! The fabric does determine the life of the carpet, but you do as well.

Science or art?

There is no doubt about it, there is an art to almost everything. The art comes into play with the passion you uphold. Not to solely depend on just technology, but to implement your heart in every cleaning. Science is the performance of the machines used to clean. The newer, better built, quality tools enhance the workmanship. Both are needed to have a reputable company. 

McCreary’s Healthy Homes are your family owned and operated professional cleaning service. Offering multiple services such as: Carpet cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Mattress cleaning, Air duct cleaning, Water restoration, Rug cleaning, Tile and Grout cleaning. Since 1969, we have been your premier choice. Call (517) 484-6908, your carpet cleaning experts Charlotte MI.

[contact-form to=’aaron@mccrearyshealthyhomes.com’ subject=’Contact form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Inquiry’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]